We are pleased to announce that we will host a poster session as part of the International Spring School on the Structure and Dynamics of Matter program. In addition to the lectures, this will allow participants to share and exchange information about their research interests.
If you plan to attend the School (see the registration page for dates and more detailed information), please consider creating a poster to display at CFEL. The poster session will also allow participants to give a five-minute oral summary of their posters.
Below, you will find instructions on creating your poster and participating in the poster session.
- Posters should relate to the structure and dynamics of matter.
- Please email your poster's title and a summary (abstract) to email@example.com with "International Spring School 2024 Poster" written in the subject line.
- The poster's abstract should be no more extended than 350 words. Providing this information on time will allow us to promote the poster session in our school program booklet.
- Each participant is responsible for developing, printing, and bringing their poster to the conference. This includes any expenses incurred. Our organization team will provide a poster wall at the venue.
- Please use the poster template on the left to create your posters. Participants are free to be creative as far as background and color choices. The primary consideration to keep in mind is readability and following the given format in the template.