Good scientific practice
IMPRS-UFAST skills course
- Date: Apr 20, 2017
- Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Speaker: Helga Nolte
- Ombuds office, Hamburg University
- Location: CFEL (Bldg. 99)
- Room: Seminar Room III, EG.080
- Host: CUI, IMPRS-UFAST, PIER
It is highly recommended that PhD students in the early stages of their
PhD research attend this talk, in particular international PhD students
with little or no knowledge about scientific practice in Germany. The
talk is based on the recommendations for Safeguarding Good Scientific
Practice, issued by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
speaker is Mrs. Helga Nolte of Hamburg University's ombuds office. All PhD
students are welcome.