IMPRS-UFAST skills course
- Start: Dec 5, 2016 09:30 AM (Local Time Germany)
- End: Dec 6, 2016 05:00 PM
- Speaker: Sabine Lerch
- Location: CFEL (Bldg. 99)
- Room: Seminar Room III, EG.080
- Host: IMPRS-UFAST and IMPRS-ESM
“Poets are born – speakers are made.” Public speaking is a necessity in scientific life. Take part in this two-days course, find out what your strengths are and develop your individual presentation profile. Take steps to learn how to lead the audience from your first appearance on stage until the last question in the discussion. Be authentic, enthusiastic and convincing!