Last steps of your PhD - Info meeting
Info meeting for PhD students on Bahrenfeld Campus
- Date: Nov 13, 2017
- Time: 14:00 - 16:00
- Speaker: Irmgard Flick, Celia Friedrich, Martin Köhler
- Location: CFEL (Bldg. 99)
- Room: Seminar Room V, O1.109
- Host: CUI, CSSB, EMBL, IMPRS-UFAST, PIER, SFB 676
Are you about to finish your PhD? In this info meeting you will learn important facts for the last stage of your PhD, including all questions with respect to authorship, publishing, open access costs or printing your thesis at DESY.
- Where do I submit my thesis?
- Do I have to be enrolled to submit my thesis?
- How do I publish my thesis?
- What about open access costs?
- How do I fix the date of my defense?
The speakers are
- Irmgard Flick: Physics department, Universität Hamburg
- Celia Friedrich: Chemistry department, Universität Hamburg)
- Martin Köhler: DESY library